The St. Paul & District Arts Foundation is a charitable arts education centre focused on youth in St. Paul and area. We are a CRA registered charity #837592393RR0001.
- To advance education by providing structured programs regarding visual, theatrical, dance, music and literary arts, and by providing opportunities for students to publicly exhibit and present their skills;
- To advance the public’s appreciation of the arts by providing high-quality artistic performance in public venues accessible to members of the community; and
- To undertake activities ancillary and incidental to the aforementioned charitable purposes.
- Fairness – We demonstrate diversity, equity, and accessibility in our programs and operations.
- Creativity – We encourage and support artistic curiosity, courage, and imagination.
- Community – We work in service to our community, by reaching out, building relationships, and providing programs that are inclusive.
- Education – We provide opportunities for learning, and opportunities for teaching.
We bring community together to make art happen.
Providing a home for making, learning, and appreciating art in all its forms.
- Community Awareness – The arts thrive in our community.
- Relationships – Mutually beneficial relationships contribute to our sustainability.
- Financial Sustainability – Operational security allows for innovation to flourish.
- Advancement – Our progress is built on our strengths.
The St. Paul & District Arts Foundation is entering its eighth year of operation. Its mandate is not only to provide art programming at our home, the Maggie Porozni Foundation for the ARTS building, but to carry out our promises to the payments and the upkeep of the facility. As an arts organization, our job is to create exciting and engaging art programs for our membership. This would not be possible without dedicated board members, collaborative instructors, supportive membership, willing volunteers, and generous donors/sponsors.
Thank all those who have donated to the vision of the St. Paul & District Arts Foundation. Thank you for making the St. Paul & District Arts Foundation a place for the arts to grow in our community and area!
Creativity Takes Courage
Our Membership Fee of $25.00 gives you and your family access to all of the programs that we have to offer here at the St. Paul & District Arts Foundation. Monthly payments can be made towards your tuition and you will receive updates on all of the events at the Foundation.
If you wish to be a non-member, please contact us to assist you with the registration process.
Please see our current employment opportunities if you are interested in joining our team!
Volunteer & Fundraising
Volunteering and fundraising is not a requirement. However, we would not be able to put on excellent recitals and shows without the help of our volunteers. Families that choose to participate in volunteering and fundraising may be granted a volunteer voucher to go towards discounted admission tickets, events, or workshops. We appreciate our volunteers and the work that they do for the St. Paul & District Arts Foundation! Please see our current volunteer opportunities or contact us if you are interested in volunteering or fundraising.
Locally Supported Programs
Floating Sprung Floor
These studios were brought about by the hard work of volunteers with the very best of intentions for the students. The goal was to create a space where students could dance on a surface that would not compromise their bodies but rather, allow them to give their very best. Keeping in mind the dancers’ entire career, a sprung floor was constructed so that it would lessen the chances of shin splints, joint problems, back pain, stress fractures, sprained ankles, and other musculoskeletal problems.
Held November 30, 2021 at 7:00 PM via Google Meet.