Registration is Now Open!
Winter Re-Registration: January
Returning Member Registration: May 25 – June 1
New Member Early Registration: June 1 – August 1
We’d love to hear from you!
- Contact us to get information regarding the programs you are interested in.
How to Register
- Register on Dance Studio Pro
- Fill out an Account Holder Registration Form, and a Student Registration Form for each student registering for classes.
- Email the completed documents to and a Confirmation of Registration e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fill out our Contact Form and receive a quote for the costs of the class(es) you are interested in.
- Community Awareness Night – September 19, 2018
- Open Registration Night at the Maggi Porozni Foundation for the ARTS building – September TBD
- Fill out our Contact Form and provide dates/times you are available.
Payments will be accepted in-full or monthly by:
- Paypal (through Dance Studio Pro)
- E-Transfer (please provide us with a password prior to) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash or Post-Dated Cheques for the first of each month (please use the mailbox provided outside the office at the Maggie Porozni Foundation for the ARTS building, or mail to Box 1775 St. Paul AB T0A 3A0)
We will be collecting the first month’s tuition for each student at the time of registration. Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration to receive discounts.
Note: Students whose tuition has not been acquired by the first of each month of the term must provide the full amount along with the following month’s tuition by the first of the following month. Failure to do so will result in the termination of your student from the program and the inability to register for further programming.
We have listened to your concerns! We are no longer requiring volunteering and fundraising!
However, we greatly appreciate our volunteers and fundraising dollars that allow us to continue to offer quality classes workshops, recitals, and performances. We will be offering incentives to encourage families to volunteering and fundraise. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering and/or fundraising for the 2018/2019 year.
To withdraw from a class, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Student(s) first and last name
- Classes withdrawing
- Preferred method of payment for any refunds owed
Withdrawal e-mails received before the student’s second class of the program will entitle the student to a full refund. Withdrawal e-mails after the student’s second class of the program must be received by the 15th of the current month in order to receive a refund for the following month and remainder of the term.