Registration Is Now Open!
We’d love to hear from you!
- Contact us to get information regarding the programs you are interested in
How to Register
- Fill out our Contact Form and receive a quote for the costs of the class(es) you’re interested in
- Fill out an Account Holder Registration Form, and a Student Registration Form for each student taking classes
- Email the completed documents to and a Confirmation of Registration e-mail will be sent to you
- Register here on Dance Studio Pro (BETA)
Payments will be accepted in-full or monthly by:
- E-Transfer (please provide us with a password prior to) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash or Post-Dated Cheques for the first of each month (please use the mailbox provided outside the office at the Maggie Porozni Foundation for the ARTS building, or mailed to Box 1775 St. Paul AB T0A 3A0)
We will be collecting the first month’s tuition for each student along with any other fees associated with said classes at the time of registration.
Note: Students whose tuition has not been acquired by the first of each month of the term must provide the full amount along with the following month’s tuition by the first of the following month. Failure to do so will result in the termination of your student from the program and the inability to register for further programming.
Families will only be required to fulfill the requirements for one child/person registered for the longest program registered:
- 30 week programs: 2 volunteer duties and 2 fundraising duties
- 8 week programs: 1 volunteer duty and 1 fundraising duty
We have a variety of jobs you can sign up for. A number of duties will fulfill several requirements for the year. Fundraiser types are TBD.
To withdraw from a class, please e-mail us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Student(s) first and last name
- Classes withdrawing
- Preferred method of payment for any refunds owed
Withdrawal e-mails received before the student’s second class of the program will entitle the student to a full refund. Withdrawal e-mails after the student’s second class of the program must be received by the 15th of the current month in order to receive a refund for the following month and remainder of the term.