New Member Early Registration: June 1 – August 1
Winter re-registration accepting new students Jan 1 – 31
We’d love to hear from you!
- Contact us to get information regarding the programs you are interested in.
How to Register
Dance Studio Pro
- Register on Dance Studio Pro
- Fill out a Registration Form for the student registering for classes. Use the Additional Students Form if registering multiple students.
- Email the completed documents to and confirmation of registration will be sent to you via email.
- Community Awareness Night – September 13, 2019
- Open Registration Night at the Maggi Porozni Foundation for the ARTS building – September TBD
- Fill out our Contact Form and provide dates/times you are available.
Payments will be accepted in-full via:
- Paypal (through Dance Studio Pro)
- E-Transfer (please provide us with a password prior to) to
- Cash or Post-Dated Cheques for the first of each month (please use the mailbox provided outside the office at the Maggie Porozni Foundation for the ARTS building, or mail to Box 1775 St. Paul AB T0A 3A0)
We will be collecting the first month’s tuition for each student at the time of registration. Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration to receive discounts.
Month-to-month and flexible payment options are available to members who have paid their $25 membership fee (once per family).
Volunteering and fundraising are completely optional. However, we greatly appreciate our volunteers and fundraising dollars that allow us to continue to offer quality classes workshops, recitals, and performances. We will be offering incentives to encourage families to volunteer and fundraise. Please contact us at if you are interested in volunteering and/or fundraising for us.
- Student(s) first and last name
- Classes withdrawing
- Preferred method of payment for any refunds owed
Withdrawal e-mails received before the student’s second class of the program will entitle the student to a full refund. Withdrawal e-mails after the student’s second class of the program must be received by the 15th of the current month in order to receive a refund for the following month and remainder of the term.